Summer Children's Tours at Glasnevin Cemetery Museum
Every Saturday at 2:00pm in July and August
Back for summer 2019, we have the Children's Summer Tours.
Some highlights inlude:
- Fr. Browne and the Titanic - the man who captured rare photographs of the famous ship
- Grave-robbing - Why does Glasnevin Cemetery have such high walls and watch towers?
- Yew Trees - there is more to them than you think!
- William Fogarty's pesky parrot
- Maria Higgins the only person in the cemetery who was buried twice
The history of Glasnevin Cemetery will be brought to life with this family friendly tour.
Please note you are requested to arrive at the Museum Reception at least 15 minutes before the start of your Tour.
All children must be accompanied by an adult.
These tours are for family so all adults attending must be a parent or guardian.