The early Easter holiday this year helped draw record number of foreign visitors to Ireland in March.
The Easter Rising Centenary celebrations and the the annual St. Patricks Day Festival within the same fortnight led to the best March on record, 702,700 visitors according to the latest figures from the Central Statistics Office.
Tourism Ireland also report that between January and the end of March visitors grew by a record 16.6pc to 1,785,300 over last year.
If you are planning a family holiday this year check out these guides or use the search at the top of the page to find ideas in a different location:
- Things to do in Dublin
- Family ideas on the Wild Atlantic Way
- Fun family days out in the West of Ireland
- Fun days out with kids in Belfast
- Best swimming and water activities in Ireland
- Family days out in the sunny South East
- Best zoos, adventure farms, petting zoos in Ireland