A seagull turned bright orange after falling into a vat of curry.
The bird fell into a container of chicken tikka masala while trying to scavenge a piece of meat from a food factory bin.
He was rescued taken by a volunteer for Vale Wildlife Hospital in Gloucestershire.
Staff at the centre used washing up liquid to clean the bird.
Lucy Kells, a veterinary nurse at the hospital, said:
We've cleaned him up and he is doing well, with no upset tummy! Hopefully he'll stick to a much more bland diet in the future!!
Staff say they used washing up liquid to clean the gull. © Vale Vetinary Hospital / Lucy Kells / Facebook