A babysitter arrived at her new job and was left a strange set of instructions by the parents before they left.
Most parent will give general verbal instruction regarding bedtimes, snacks and screen time but these parents left a note with ten rules and tips.
The babysitter's boyfriend shared the note on Twitter saying: “My girl went to go babysit and this is what the parents left her.”
Clearly, if the note is real, the parents were just having a bit of fun but some feel the joke went too far.
The list of instructions reads:
1. 'I encourage the kids to watch as much TV as possible so they will leave you the hell alone. Feel free to do the same.
2. 'Don’t waste your time cooking or providing healthy snacks, just give them pizza and leave.
3. 'They do still breastfeed on demand, just download a video on YouTube. It's not hard or I would not do it.
4. 'Do not take any kittens/candy/puppies from David. Or take a ride in his van.
5. 'If any of my neighbors come to the door, treat them like Jehovah's Witnesses. Don't lend them any eggs/milk/cigarettes. They know where the store it. And no, you don't want to babysit for them.
6. 'Let the kids have as much sugar as they want, as long as they will go away. They take pills to sleep anyway.
7. 'If you have any boys over, just make sure they have an Uncle/Dad/Brother/friend that I can call later.
8. 'Don't answer the house phone unless you feel like paying bills.
9. 'If you look through my drawers, please throw away any overdue bills and gum wrappers.
10. 'Do not believe ANYTHING the kids tell you.