Elf Town | Galway
Welcome to Elf Town Galway, 2023
Elf Town is a 2 hour Christmas experience set over 3 different buildings with the magical journey itself set over 4 floors, where at the end, you and your family get a private visit with Santa; the children will be amazed when he knows a little secret about each child.
This year, every child will receive an Elf Town branded gift pack with an official invite from Santa to Elf Town addressed to the children, our unique Golden ticket and a map of Elf Town. New to 2023 – Santa will also include a personalised postcard for each child thanking them for coming to Elf Town. This will come by post from Santa himself before your booking date. All included with your ticket purchase
What's included with my Elf Town ticket?
- Jack Frosts Ice House – 50 Mtr sq House made of real ice – a great photo op!
- Postal Portal – Children can sit with Postie elf and write and send their letters to Santa.
- Disco Dancefloor – Hit our LED Dancefloor and strut your stuff with “Boogie” our Disco Elf.
- Rudolph the red nose reindeer – our very popular puppet.
- Elf Terrace – Spend 15 minutes here – listen to the tales from the Elves and maybe throw some snowballs!
- Mrs. Claus Kitchen – Elf Town would not be the same without Mrs. Claus – an old favourite when the children get to decorate a cookie with Mrs. Claus
- Elf Town Express – Watch the children’s amazement as they look at our train steam up the tracks in our beautiful mountain setting.
- Your family’s private visit with Santa. Our Santa is the most realistic and authentic Santa you will find. When we say “Believe in the Magic” If at this stage you do not already – you are guaranteed to now. Santa will know some secrets on each of the children that visit his Grotto. Your children will be blown away when Santa can tell them something about themselves such as something they are good at, teachers name, best friend etc. Guaranteed to keep the children believing in the magic – not to mention the grown-ups!
- Santa’s Toy Shop – Santa gives each child a gold toy coin for them to go to Santa’s toy shop that is stacked floor to ceiling with lots and lots of presents that Santa’s Elves have made for the boys and girls. Here they can exchange the toy coin for any present they like.
- Parents receive a complimentary mulled wine or fruit punch and a minced pie.