Santa's Christmas Magic @ Brigit's Garden
Santa and his pal Elfie are back again this year to mesmerise children and their families at Santa’s Christmas Magic Show at Brigit’s Garden. Mrs Claus will also be in the Garden to add a touch of magic to the Santa Experience. This professional show promises to highlight the real charm and wonder of Christmas.
So what can you expect at Santa’s Christmas Magic? It is an interactive family show full of fun, music and Christmas magic with Santa and Elfie, his musical elf.
Your visit will last approximately 2 ½ hours, with Mrs Claus and other activities for the first 1½ hours, followed by Santa's Christmas Magic Show with Santa & Elfie.
Your ticket includes:
- Delicious mulled apple punch for all the family on arrival
- Making Christmas decorations with Mrs Claus in the thatched Roundhouse. Hear her funny stories about Santa.
- Santa Post: write a letter or wish for Santa
- Enjoy Elfie's treasure hunt around the award-winning Celtic Gardens
- Santa and Elfie's Show - the highlight of the day. There's music and fun with Santa and Elfie, along with the traditional favourites of singing with Elfie, lighting special candles with Santa and everyone lighting the Christmas tree with magic
- A special candle from Santa given to each family to light on Christmas Eve
- The opportunity to take your own photos with Santa after the show
This professional but intimate production features well-known Galway children's entertainer Miquel Barcelo of The Troubador Mules as Elfie. The show takes place in the cosy surrounds of the Hazelroom in Brigit's Garden.
This is a great value Santa experience at only €15 per child/adult. Under 2’s are free if they sit on an adult lap for the Show. Brigit’s Garden members will receive a 10% discount. Please phone 091 550905 for the membership code.
Pre-booking of tickets is advised as shows tend to sell out quickly. Please note when booking, a 12.30pm ticket will see the Santa & Elfie show begin at 2pm. A 2.00pm ticket will see the show begin at 3.30pm and a 3.30pm ticket, will see the show will begin at 5pm. This is to allow 1.5 hours in advance of the show to enjoy the Christmas activities.