County Longford Show and Country Fair
The County Longford Show is one of the oldest Agricultural Shows in Ireland.
This year we have:
- Dog Fitness Demonstrations.
- Live Music with David Kiernan, Seamus Farrell, Celtic Blondes, ceile band and set dancing.
- Visitors of all ages can enjoy extensive shopping village, artisian and craft markets, food, childrens entertainment, lego x, face painting, Henry and Hamish, and Peggy Sue the Vodafone Pig and much much more.
- Horses- in hand, ridden and working hunter.
- Showjumping for ponies and horses
- Pony showing in hand and ridden
- Cattle - Friesian, Belgium Blue, Charolais, Shorthorn, Limousin, Simmental , Hereford, Angus and commercial, Calf Championships
- Sheep – Suffolk, Texel, Charolais and Commercial
- Farm & Garden Produce, Cookery, Flower and Country Crafts, Photography and a large Childrens Section