GoQuest is an indoor, multi-challenge themed arena for older children, teenagers and adults.Our custom designed arena has 27 unique challenge rooms for you to try and complete, against the clock during a fun filled session.
Our custom designed arena has 27 unique challenge rooms for you to try and complete, against the clock during a fun filled session.
The rooms are a mix of light physical, skill & mental challenges with three levels of difficulty so there really is something for everyone!
Afterwards, you can enjoy a coffee and snack in the comfortable surroundings of our snack bar.
GoQuest is the perfect activity for any family or group of families. GoQuest is suitable for older children and adults so it makes it the ideal family activity (unfortunately children under 8 are not permitted to take part).
There’s no other family activity like it where you can all take part together and as our challenges are for everyone from 8 to 80 it really is inclusive. Children between 8 and 11 must have an adult in their group.
Why GoQuest for your family?
- Secure environment, interactive and inclusive fun for all.
- Totally Weather Independent
- Suitable for all from 8 to 80!
- Easily accessible at Exit 5 on the M50 and by bus routes or taxi
- Entertaining and fun and as competitive as you want to make it.
- Part of your weekend break in Dublin.
- Fun family days out
- Mid term break excursions
- Larger family get togethers or reunions
- Family reunions and meet-ups
- A wet and miserable weekend pick-me-up!
Open weekdays (excl. Mondays) from 2.30pm, weekends from 10am and bank holidays from noon. Last sessions at 7.45pm weekdays and weekends.
Each GoQuest session lasts just under two hours including the briefing, challenge activity and final wrap up. We run sessions daily (from 2.30pm Tuesday to Friday (last session 7.45pm) and from 10am. on Saturday & Sundays (last session 7.45pm) and Bank Holidays from noon.
You should arrive at the start time of your session as there is only a short time period included for registration before the briefing.