Leprechaun and Fairy Underground Cavern
In 1989 a Leprechaun suit and bones were found by a P.J.OHare on Foy Mountain in Carlingford Co Louth Ireland.There were 4 gold coins in the pocket of the suit. He never saw a leprechaun but kept the suit and bones. The coins disappeared.
Some years after he died the gold coins were discovered hidden in a wall on Ghan Road Carlingford. Each coin bestowed a gift on the finder.
One - that he could communicate with the last 236 leprechauns left in Ireland. The man's name was Kevin Woods known locally as McCoillte - He is Irelands last Leprechaun Whisperer.
- Know locally as McCoillte (Kevin Woods) is Irelands last Leprechaun Whisperer.
- In 1989 a leprechaun suit, bones, and gold coins were found on Carlingford mountain in Co Louth Ireland.
- No was was more sceptical than the Whisperer and he organised a leprechaun hunt that year to try and catch one but none were found.
- In 2002 he found the gold coins in a stone wall on Ghan Road which enabled him to communicate with "Carraig" the elder of the 236 surviving leprechauns.
- By 2009 they were afforded protected by the E.U.under the European Habitats Directive.
- In 2010 he published his first book "The Last Leprechauns of Ireland" based on their lives