Ennis Food Festival
Ennis Food Festival will take place this year 12-15th October with many foodie events in Ennis restaurants and other food venues.
Ennis Food Festival aims to promote quality food and hospitality in Ennis making our town a first-class foodie destination.
The festival will see many foodie events in Ennis restaurants and other food venues, a food tour of gourmet tastings.
The festival will kick off with Rachel Allen speaking to our visitors at our Food Symposium 'Serving up the Finest Foodies' fire-side style at Temple Gate Hotel on Thursday, 12th October. It will continue with exciting events and festival menus in restaurants and cafes all over Ennis.
The highlight event this year will be The Gourmet Food Village in glór with a buzzing Artisan Food market from 12pm-5pm.
Highlights at our Gourmet Food Village include:
- Over 25 stalls at glór including local and national stallholders
- Cookery Demonstration with TV Chef Kevin Dundon
- Free tasters at many food stalls
- Demonstration of Ennis' Favourite Dish
- Talks, Demos and Masterclasses