The Eatyard Crisp Festival
Why didn’t we think of this before?
Where: Eatyard + The Bernard Shaw, 9-10 South Richmond Street, Dublin 2
What: The BEST Crisp Menu Ever featuring all your old favourites
Tayto – Hunky Dorys – O’Donnells – King – Chikatees – Chipsticks – Waffles – Snax – Mighty Munch – Johnny Onion Rings – Waffles – Wheelies – Meanies – Rancheros – Skips – Hula Hoops – Hot Lips – Onion Rings – Burger Bites – Banshee Bones – Bacon fries – Scampi Fries – Keoghs – McCoys – Quavers – Wotsits – Discos
Open Gate Brewery’s latest range of tasty beers including the juicy Open Gate Citra IPA (5% ABV), the zingy Open Gate Pilsner (4.5% ABV) and the full flavoured, non-alcoholic lager Open Gate Pure Brew
- Crisps + Cans (together at last) with cans of juicy Open Gate Citra IPA (5% ABV)
- Brennans Bread Crisp Sambo Station
- O’Donnells Spin The Wheel
- Hunky Dory Cheeky Chipper
- Crisp_London – Gourmet fresh made crisps
- Packets – A Crisp Art Exhibition by Bex Nally
- Crisp inspired Cocktails
- Tayto Vs King – A serious debate
- Crisps specials from our Eatyard vendors
- Loads & Loads & Loads of crisps
- Plenty more stuff TBA
How much? Free entry, but you can buy e10 tickets in advance too.
What does ticket get you?
Guaranteed entry to event. Its free anyway, but a ticket means you get in quickly and fast and you also get a can + packet of crisps on arrival AND e10 worth of Eatyard vouchers (our currency). 1 voucher = 1 euro worth