CLOSED: Dublin Level 3 Lockdown
In light of the new Covid-19 restrictions announced by the Government this evening, we regret to inform you that Kidspace will close for 3 weeks, effective immediately. We look forward to welcoming you back to Kidspace when we reopen in 3 weeks.
Soft Play areas – suitable for babies from up to 12 years which includes:
2 Separate Playcentre Areas
- Baby and toddler area with sensory equipment suitable for up to age 3 years
- Large Frame from 3 up to age 8 years
- Padded soft play area, watch your little one within easy reach or why not join in for some interactive play.
- Featuring a ball pit, a 2 lane slide and interactive games
- Playframe, featuring a 4 lane slide and a spiders web maze
- Children can enjoy endless fun on the the gymnic ball area, dangly bee swarm or the webbing deck climber!
The sensory area is a calm and tranquil environment with a range of stimulating equipment to help your child with their sensory development. It has many different features designed to support your child through the early stages of learning.
The onsite Nest Cafe serves excellent fresh food and there is free wifi, newspapers and magazines as well as an area to prepare food and bottles for babies and small children.