Christmas at Bellurgan Park
Santa and his elves are making his annual trip to Bellurgan Park this December before heading back to the North Pole in time for Christmas Eve.
Bellurgan Park House, with it’s original Georgian period features and the halls decked with thousands of sparkling lights, Christmas trees, holly wreaths and ivy from the estate, makes the perfect setting for a traditional Christmas, an enchanting experience for children and adults alike.
Guests will be greeted at the main entrance to the house before being ushered into the dining room to experience elf school and tour the wonders in the house including Mrs Claus kitchen and the elves workshop.
Afterwards every child will meet Santa and get their extra special Christmas present from the man himself in his cosy and magical Grotto.
When the children aren’t meeting Santa the elves will keep them occupied making Christmas tree decorations and cards, gingerbread men and Yule logs to take home. Ms Claus will be serving hot drinks, homemade cakes and mince pies to keep the gentlemen, and ladies, merry.
- The price is €25 per child, 2 adults free per family. Each additional adult is 5 euros, payable at the door, Children under 2 years are free.
- Pre booking is essential as tickets on each day are strictly limited to ensure every child has a magical experience.
- All tickets are priced individually please contact us for group bookings.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- The experience lasts approximately 1 hour.