Red Mountain Farm | Summer Reopening
Red Mountain Open Farm is reopening on July 9th!
As with everything at the moment, there will be a few changes.
There will be two separate sessions per day. The first from 11:00 to 13:30 and an afternoon session from 2-5 pm Tuesday to Saturday
On Sunday, there will be session from 1pm to 5pm.
Tickets are priced at €7 per adult and €7 per child and, to help keep all customers and staff safe, we are limiting each session to only 50 tickets, roughly 10 families.
- There will be two sessions Tuesday – Saturday; 11am to 1:30pm and 2pm to 5pm.
- There will be one session on Sundays: 1pm to 5pm.
- Tickets must be brought along to the reception and presented either as a print out or on your phone.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Please comply with all directions from our staff and signage.
- Takeaway teas, coffees, snacks, soft drinks and ice creams are available from our coffee shop.
- Visitors should note that our blue barrel and horse and carriage rides are available at a limited capacity per spin.
- To keep everyone safe, we are sorry but we cannot facilitate cuddling with the animals at this time.
- We cannot facilitate amendments to booking dates/times.