SHAKEFEST IS BACK!
In its 12th year, no matter what size or what's on, you'll be guaranteed to have an amazingly cultural and creative experience every year.
Once again at Charleville Castle, Tullamore, we are offering some energetic and creative kids workshops and our usual colourful and eclectic Evening Hafla of cultural entertainment on Saturday, May 27th, and kids and adult art workshops on Sunday, May 28th!
Here's our initial programme for Saturday:
GRAND BALLROOM - kids ages 4-12
- 2pm - Hula Hoop
- 3:15pm - Intro to Circus Skills (diabolo, plate spinning, juggling)
- 4:30pm - Intro to Cultural (Middle Eastern, Bellydance)
*** each workshop has max. capacity each of 25 so book ASAP to avoid disappointment!
MARIEL SITKA ORIENTAL DANCE WORKSHOPS: THE MORNING ROOM
- 11am-1pm - Muwashahat (Intermediate)
- 2-5pm - Manbuty (General Levels)
- 5:30pm DINNER BREAK (selection of sandwiches and salads, drinks available for purchase)
- 7pm - Evening Cultural Hafla feat. kids dance groups, Oriental and Middle Eastern dance, International Guest Instructor/Performer Mariel Sitka, Olaconga Reggae and African music
There will be a few market stalls in the main hallway for your perusal and kids face painting from 1pm!
Programme for Sunday:
Art workshops with Aidan's Art Academy
PRINTMAKING, MANDALAS AND ZENTANGLES
- Kids 4-12 workshop: 10am-1pm €20
- Adults workshop: 2-5pm €25
*** again, max. capacity is 25 participants per workshop so book ASAP to avoid disappointment!
All info and prices are available on www.shakefest.net and www.questnews.net but you can also contact [email protected] to book in advance or for any questions!