Bundoran Surf Co, Main St, Bundoran, Co. Donegal, Ireland
Bundoran Surf Co is a surf school, surf lodge and surf shop located in Bundoran, Co. Donegal, the surf capital of Ireland.
Bundoran Surf Co. was set up by Pete Craig and Aidan Browne in March 2005. Between Pete, Aidan and the rest of the team you can be sure to get the best surfing tuition and information year round.
Since setting up we have taught surfing to lots of people through our regular surf lessons and Surf Academy, as well as teaching local kids in our After School Surf Club. We have also had lots of happy guests in the Lodge, and loads of people through the shop.
Check out our video to see what we do at Surf Co.
Information about beginner surf lessons:
- Adult €35pp. Group of 3-7 people €30pp. Group of 8 and more €25pp.
- Kids €25 (from 8 to 16yrs inclusive). Groups of 16 and more €20pp.
- Lessons run at 10am, 12pm and 2pm all year round.
- All instruction and equipment provided.
- Transport to and from beach included.
- The lessons last for about 3 hours.
- Changing facilities, hot showers, and a hot drink after the session included.
- All you need is a towel and swimwear.
- We use 4/3mm suits in summer and 5/4/3mm suits in winter.
Kids Easter and Summer surf camps cost €20 daily, or €85 for 5 days Mon-Fri.
Family surf lesson (2 adults & 2 kids) costs €100.
We have a range of surf and stay pacakges in Bundoran Surf Lodge.