Captain Raymond Ross operates the original Kenmare Bay sea safari.
His popular boat trips have been in operation for over 25 years and have a world-wide reputation. The trip certainly fulfils Captain Ray’s aim to provide a high-quality attraction that would allow people to experience the prolific wildlife and stunning scenery of Kenmare Bay.
- Spectacular animal and bird life
- 2 hour -10 mile cruise around river and islands
- 5 minute walk from Kenmare town centre
- Experience stunning Kerry scenery
- Entrancing close-up views of seals
- Complimentary sweets, lollipops, tea, coffee, cookies and a "tot of grog"
- Free use of binoculars, charts and books
- Wheelchair accessible
- Full toilet facilities
- No seasickness guarantee
- Onboard snacks and souvenir shop
- Humorous, friendly and informative guides
- Traditional music and song
- Face painting, colouring pads and puppet show for kids
- Full and half-day charters
- Ideal for corporate events or parties.
- Licenced, comfortable ship for up to 100 passengers