Legoland Discovery Centre, Manchester
LEGOLAND Discovery Centre is a brilliant and creative place for children aged 3-10. It is not really a theme park, although there are a couple of small rides and a 4D cinema.
It is a fantastic place to introduce young children to Lego but also to ingite the imagination of older children as there is pleny of Lego play. There are so many opportunites to build things throughout the centre, including testing if your Lego building can withstand an earthquake.
Miniland has a very English theme and even features a minature Old Trafford.
A fantastic place to spend an afternoon of fun and imaginative play.
If you have time buy a discounted Combi Ticker and visit Sea Life next door.
Booking online is the only way to guarantee entry (tickets are limited).
- Tickets £9.95 - £18.95 per person, dependent on your chosen time to visit.
- Tickets must be purchased 24 hours in advance of the day you wish to visit to benefit from up to 45% off standard walk up prices (£16.95pp for 2 or more visitors, £18.95 for an individual).
- Child Under 3 years visit Free
- IMPORTANT: Please arrive 15 minutes before your chosen time to allow admission into the attraction.
- Adults MUST be accompanied by a child (up to 17 years old) to visit the LEGOLAND Discovery Centre