Kilkenny on Ice
Kilkenny on Ice is back for Christmas 2018, bigger and better than ever.
We’ve been busy planning this years event ever since we closed last January, and we can't wait to open our doors to the public to showcase whats going on.
With 600 square meters of real ice this years event will be the coolest event this Christmas!
Also making a reappearance this year is our very popular Bungee Trampolines and our new attraction the Mammoth Ice Globes.
Mums and Dads can relax while enjoying a nice hot drink from the Ice Café.
School tours, Birthday Partys & Groups
If you are looking for a fun family day out, something fun to pass the time with friends, a group or school tour or birthday party then be sure to see the various packages we provide.
As well as various group packages and birthday parties we are offering seasonal passes for regular skaters - a great way to improve your skills, get fit and have fun!
Also we are available to open outside regular hours for groups or large parties.
Opening Hours & Information
Kilkenny on Ice is open from 23rd November 2018 - 6th January 2019.
Mondays - Fridays
Off Peak: 4pm - 9pm
On Peak: 11am - 9pm
(on Peak lasts from 22nd December 2018 - 6th January 2019)
(Last session at 8pm)
Saturdays & Sundays:
Open from 11am - 9pm
(Last session starts at 8pm)
* Closed Christmas Day
* Christmas Eve & New Years Eve: Last session 3pm
* Booking in advance is advisable
* Sessions start on the hour every hour
* Please arrive 30 Mins before your session
- Child skating (Under 12): €13 Per Child
- Adult skating: €15 Per Adult
- Family Ticket:€50 (2 Adults & 2 Children)
- Family Plus Ticket €62 (2 Adults & 3 Children)
- Ice Globes €5
- Bungee Trampoline: €4
- Season Tickets: Adult €250 / Child under 12 €200