The Enchanted Fairy & Elf Festival
Dust off your fairy wings and fancy dress costumes and join us to raise €30,000 in one weekend for Sensational Kids by supporting The Enchanted Fairy & Elf Festival at Rathwood.
Join us for a very special event to raise funds for very special children! Featuring Pre-booked Ticket Only event with designated time slots and limited numbers to ensure an enjoyable experience for all and Allocated Times especially for families who have children with additional needs.
ALL proceeds from this event will be donated to Sensational Kids.
- Fairies & Elves of all ages will begin the festival by decorating your very own fairy house which is yours to take home with you. There ‘s one for all fairy & elf folks from the age of 1 to 101!
- Continue the journey with a train ride accompanied by some very special guests into The Enchanted Fairy & Elf Forest where we will stop off for some fun and games along the way.
- To add to the atmosphere, you are invited to dress up in fairy & elf costumes, wear some fairy wings or come along dressed in your favourite fancy dress costume
- Enjoy the festivities in The Enchanted Fairy & Elf Festival Area where you can meet and greet some fairies and elves, including The Tooth Fairy
AT YOUR LEISURE
- Visit the Maze of Ireland which is included in your ticket price
- Roam free and take a walk to the Deer Park and around the Rathwood Forest Walks complete with Fairy Door Trail, Dodie Tree, Wishing Seat, Worry Tree. The Rathwood Forest Walks are very easy trails, suitable for walkers of all ages and abilities.The walking trail to the lake is wheelchair accessible. Free map available at reception.
- Have fun in the onsite playground.
- Enjoy the onsite 300 seat Rathwood Restaurant and cash in your free hot chocolate voucher
YOUR TICKET INCLUDES:
- Wooden fairy house for every ticket holder to take home worth €5
- Train Ride Trail with lots of surprises and characters along the way
- Admission into The Maze of Ireland worth €3 per person
- Free hot chocolate voucher worth €2 for the onsite restaurant with each ticket
- Teacups Merry Go Round
- Free onsite car parking
We support with children of all abilities, including those with additional needs, by providing vital affordable and accessible Early Intervention & Assessment services, such as speech & language and occupational therapy.
Last year we took 725 children from around Ireland off public waiting lists into our early intervention services, saving families €102,623 in speech & language and occupational therapy fees.
Since opening our doors at our child development centre, over 4,000+ children have benefited from our intervention services.
We would like to thank you for your kind support and thank all the team at Rathwood for partnering with us to provide this very special event which will make a difference to the lives of thousands of children with additional needs.
Your support for this fundraising event will help us continue and expand our essential early intervention services for children of all ages and all abilities, by positively impacting their physical, mental, social, emotional and sensory needs.