The Enchanted Fairy & Elf Festival
Calling on Fairies and Elves of all Ages…..Fly to Rathwood for another Magical Day Out while Supporting Children with Additional Needs!
For our 10th Anniversary dust off your fairy wings, elf hats and fancy dress costumes to help the childrens’ charity Sensational Kids, located in Kildare Town to raise funds to Expand our Services in Leinster and nationwide and add a new Hippotherapy service to help children of all abilities, including those with additional needs such as Autism, Dyspraxia, Dyslexia, Down Syndrome and many other developmental delays, by providing vital affordable and accessible early Intervention & assessment services, such as occupational therapy and speech & language therapy.
Featuring Pre-booked Ticket Only event with designated time slots and limited numbers to ensure an enjoyable experience for all and allocated times especially for families who have children with additional needs.
The Enchanted Fairy & Elf Festival combines the magic of Sensational Kids and the quality of Rathwood’s facilities and talented staff. Also kindly supported by Kildare Village
AT YOUR LEISURE ENJOY
- Onsite Playground
- Woodland Walks
- Maze of Ireland
- Visit the Deer Park
- Visit the lake to feed the ducks
- Onsite restaurant
- Wooden Fairy House for every child to take home
- Train Ride Trail with lots of surprises and characters along the way
- Festival Area with lots of Activities
- Free hot chocolate voucher for the onsite restaurant with each child ticket
- Free onsite car parking
- Dodie Tree
This is a ticketed only event and tickets must be purchased online in advance and time slots selected on booking
- Babies under 12 months are free of charge
- A limited number of Wheelchair accessible tickets are available during ALL time slots
- Dedicated Special Needs Times are available at 10.20am each day with reduced numbers and quieter music in the festival area.
We advise early booking to avoid disappointment
Tickets Cost €10 per child and €7.50 per adult
FOR ALL ABILITIES
Sensory Friendly Train at 10.20am on Saturday & Sunday with fewer numbers and quieter music in the festival area
Wheelchair Tickets available on ALL trains
Sensory Shack featuring dark den and calming lights for children who may need some time out