Tullyboy Farm is a family run real working visitor farm in a beautiful setting around a Georgian farmhouse and buildings with mature trees and lake views on the Roscommon and Leitrim border between Boyle and Carrick on Shannon and less that an hour from the Wild Atlantic Way.
The attraction offers fun, educational and cultural activities for families, and all types of groups in a safe environment.
There is a whole range of activities available, from miniature tractor barrel rides, straw dives for goodies, playground, lots of animals to get up close to and hand feed and cuddle, tractor trailer rides (if sufficient numbers permit), pony rides by lead rein (when available). Most of these are included in the day visit at no extra cost so it represents great value for money.
Farmer Matt specialises in providing guided tours for groups especially School Tours which last 3 hours packed full of fun and education. We also run special events on long weekends including Easter egg hunts at Easter weekend and ram racing with teddy jockeys, tug-o-war games etc. over the bank holidays in the summer.
Our Halloween and Christmas Experience events are one and a half hours long should not be missed. We have featured on lots of TV programmes down through the years including Nationwide, Ireland AM, The Den, TnaG and have had many famous visitors over the years. Farmer Matt and his family will do their utmost to make your visit a warm, welcoming and enjoyable experience.
Tullyboy Farm is a great place for kids and an ideal family day out. We have welcomed families to the farm for 20 years and do our best to give you a fun entertaining day at a reasonable cost. This is why we have not increased our entrance fees for the last four years and we hope you will agree that a visit to Tullyboy Farm is very good value for money offering a wide variety of things to do.
- Visit includes animal feed to Hand Feed the animals up close
- Ride on Mini Tractor Barrel train (photo opposite)
- Straw Dive for hidden goodies
- Tractor Trailer ride in seated covered trailer where you will get a roller-coaster ride down the farm to feed the horses and foals and take in the sights (Only runs during busy times when sufficient numbers)
- Horse Ride by Lead Rein on Bob in the sand arena (long weekends)
- Picnic Courtyard
- May to Aug. - Open 7 days 10.30 - 6pm for School Tours, daily visitors and special events at long weekends
- July Aug - Summercamps from 10-2pm day days, farm activities
- Sept, April, open weekends
- October - Halloween Events - ' Fright Night' - Over age 9, teens/adults 7.30pm
- Booking Essential for both events 'Little Pumpkins - Up to age 8 - 2.30pm
- December - Tullyboy Christmas Experience - one and a half hours of yuletide pleasure and fun over 8 venues in the farm. Booking Essential
- Birthday Parties - all year - 3 hours includes tractor trailer ride/food/straw dive/tour
- Hen/Stag Parties - Saturday afternoons - 2 hours of great craic