Fáilte Bus Tour, Inishmore, Aran Islands
• Join Gerald of Fáilte Bus Tour for a unique guided talked through tour of Inishmore full of folklore and interesting information about the Island.
• When you first arrive on the Island of Inishmore you will be in the main village of Kilronan.
• The first stop of the tour will be in Eochaill to view two traditional thatched cottages. These were some of the first houses to be built on the Island many years ago.
• The next stop is Dún Aonghasa which is one of the oldest monuments in Western Europe and also one of the most visited forts in Ireland. You will have a chance here to take a short break and have a bite to eat and browse the craft village.
• Next to the west side of the Island to The Seven Churches, as well as to the very back of the Island.
• The tour also includes a visit to the shoreline of Bun Gabhla, some Leprechaun houses, a Seal Colony and many more stops along the way!
• Pre-book in advance to avail of special discounts for groups. Call, text or email to book your seat!