Children's Birthday Parties at Wells House & Gardens
Wells House is the perfect place for children’s birthday parties for a memorable and fun-filled experience for all! Choose from our packages like Build a Bear, Fairies & The Gruffalo and Lego!
Santa's Arrival to Wells House!
Join us here at Wells House as Santa, Mrs Claus & The Wells Elves arrive for Christmas! See Santa ride through the gates and take his place in front of the house where he and Mrs Claus will greet all the boys and girls.Dec 1, 2019 - Dec 1, 2019More details
Visit the award-winning Wells House and Gardens, located just over an hour south of Dublin in the lush Co Wexford countryside.
Meander through our beautifully restored terrace gardens, find the fairies on our enchanted woodland walks, let off some steam at our adventure playground and visit our furry friends at the animal farm! We also have falconry, house tours, a craft courtyard and clay target shooting so after all the activity make sure you visit our restaurant for a tasty refuel!
Since opening in 2012 Wells House and Gardens has been adding to its charms making it the most popular tourist attraction in Wexford; voted “Best Family Day Out 2015!”
Wells House and Gardens – A Great House and Gardens, A Grand Adventure for all.
Wells House has something for all generations to enjoy and share:
- Woodland Walks: Discover hidden treasures and magical creatures on our two woodland walks – The Lady Frances Walk & Mogue’s Walk
- Victorian Terrace Gardens: Relax in our beautifully restored formal gardens based on the original Daniel Robertson plans of the 1830s.
- Adventure Playground: Swings, slides and climbing frames, the hardest question is where to start!
- Living Victorian House Tour: Experience real life in a Victorian Great house through the eyes of Lady Frances and the residents of Wells House
- Wells House Archery: Let the resident Archer show you how to shoot a bow at the only 3D course in Ireland.
- Falconry: Discover your inner falconer and tour the grounds with our maginificent birds of prey and learn all about them as you fly, handle and feed them.
- Mrs Stones Restaurant: enjoy morning coffees, light lunches and afternoons teas. For that special treat try our cupcakes or irresistible fresh scones.
- Animal Farm: Visit our furry friends at the animal farm; our raccoons, pigmy goats, rabbits and ferrets are just some of the gang who can't wait to meet you!
Wells House Tour
Visitors to Wells House and Gardens are encouraged to take a guided tour of this magnificent building, standing for over 350 years.
Wells boasts a storied history encompassing Cromwell, Rebellions and the Famine with an emphasis on the everyday lives of not just the families who lived in the estate but also their famed architect Daniel Robertson as well as their tenants and workers giving visitors a unique insight into the life of previous generations.
We All Love to Play
Wells House & Gardens features a state of the art playground for kids to enjoy! With swings, slides and a choice of climbing frames and ropes, where will you start?
A Picnic Area is adjacent to the playground. So come prepared or pop into our restaurant for a selection of picnic delights or enjoy a takeaway coffee while the children play!
In fact, kids love Wells House & Gardens so much they come for their birthday!
We love occasions and are always looking for a good reason to throw a party. So why not come to Wells House & Gardens to celebrate that special birthday?
We will do the organising you just need to bring the kids and enjoy the adventure.
Choose one of the following party options:
Under the guidance of our resident Falconer go on an adventure with our falcons and learn interesting facts about these stunning birds through the grounds of the Wells estate.
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Cost: €23 per child (lunch included)
- Suitable for ages 8+
Join our party host and get interactive with our bear-themed games and build and bring home your very own cuddly friend that comes complete with wishing star and birth certificate!
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Cost: €18 per child or €23 with hot lunch
- Suitable for ages 4+
The Fairies and The Gruffalo
A mouse and a fairy took a stroll through the deep dark wood…
Bring your birthday mice and fairies (costumes provided by Wells House and Gardens) along our enchanted woodland walk and party with the fairies as you enjoy a classic tale brought to life and meet the fearsome Gruffalo himself and learn about the fun adventures they get up to everyday!
- Duration: 2 hours
- Cost: €10 per child or €15 with hot lunch
Wells House and Gardens present their 2016 school tour options
Your school visit will be educationally focused but your students will also enjoy the fun aspects of Wells House and Gardens including our playground and woodland walk, all in the safe, secure environment of the Wells estate.
We hope you will consider us when you are planning your school calendar year.
Wells House and Gardens offer bespoke corporate packages for groups of all sizes and interests. In addition to our historical house tour, we offer traditional country pursuits like archery, falconry displays and clay pigeon shoots.
Find out more at www.wellshouse.ie